24h support for your data centre
Having spent years supporting live data centre environments, all our engineers are accustomed to supporting a full range of IT hardware such as:
- Servers/blade frame chassis
- Load balancers
- Tape libraries
We completely understand the critical need to have any impact to services rectified as quickly as possible when failures to hardware occur. For some data centre facilities, balancing critical incident support across a complex co-location customer base within SLA can be very difficult to achieve.
Our technical engineers at DCS4U can support you around the clock, for all your physical IT requirements, even during the event of a data centre failure for remote hands such as:
- Server reboots
- All hardware device component replacements and upgrades
- Cabling of data centre devices
- Configuration/re-configuration of data centre devices
- ILO/DRAC port configuration to provide remote access
- All data centre device installation/decommissions
- Tape/media rotations for customer backups
Whatever your remote hands and break/fix requirements, our Engineers at DCS4U are flexible, reliable and efficient, 24x7x365.